Select the items to return
How it Works
Get a refund confirmation
Send it off when you can
Common Returns Questions
Is it easy to return items?
Once your return is authorized, you'll receive step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label via email.
We accept returns within 30 days from the shipping date or in-store purchase. In-store returns require a receipt. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund - including taxes. Used or opened products can be returned for store credit. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for a return to be processed and the refund/store credit to be issued upon receipt by our returns department.
I have opened the product or used it onces, can I return it?
Used or opened items can be returned for a store credit in the full amount paid for the item - including taxes.
What items are returnable?
- Items purchased in the last 30 days.
We ACCEPT returns for:
- Skincare, makeup, body & bath, hair care, nail products, essential oils.
- Home & Kitchen Items: we only accept returns for unused, unopened home items within 30 days of purchase. Once the item arrives here, we'll inspect it and issue you a full refund + taxes. Tea accessories (mug, tea pot, matcha bowl, etc.), Bkr bottles, Candles
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value.
- We DO NOT accept returns for: products purchased in the sale section, food (teas, chocolate, good bites, gum, etc.), supplements, bitters, books and magazines, toys and DVDs, jewelry.