Select the items to return
How it Works
Get a refund confirmation
Send it off when you can
Common Returns Questions
How does the process work?
Once your return is authorized, you'll receive step-by-step instructions and a prepaid shipping label via email.
We accept returns within 30 days from the shipping date or in-store purchase. In-store returns require a receipt. Unused and unopened items can be returned for a full refund - including taxes. Used or opened products can be returned for store credit. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for a return to be processed and the refund/store credit to be issued upon receipt by our returns department.
Is it free to return items?
Customers are responsible for the shipping costs. The Detox Market will ONLY pay for a return's shipping costs if a product arrived damaged or if the wrong product was sent by mistake.
I have opened the product or used it onces, can I return it?
Used or opened items can be returned for a store credit in the full amount paid for the item - including taxes.
What items are returnable?
- Items purchased in the last 30 days.
We ACCEPT returns for:
- Skincare, makeup, body & bath, hair care, nail products, essential oils
- Home & Kitchen Items: we only accept returns for unused, unopened home items (tea accessories, candles, etc.) within 30 days of purchase. Once the item arrives here, we'll inspect it and issue you a full refund + taxes.
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value
- We DO NOT accept returns for: sale items, food items (tea, chocolate, supplements, bitters, etc.) books and magazines, toys and DVDs, jewelry and curated boxes
- For sanitary reasons the following products are FINAL SALE: cleansing sponges, makeup brushes, mask brushes, PAI muslin cloths, BKR water bottles.